This section covers personal information we collect about our users and individuals relevant to the provision of our services. It does not cover PHI data nor patients (as noted above) but it does cover personal information of patients' caregivers, families, or companions that we may receive from our customers.
Information you provide to us. Personal information you provide to us through the Services may include:
· Contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, physical address, phone number, professional title and organization name, and relationship to a patient. Which of these categories of information we receive is often determined by our customers asking us to fulfill requests for medical transport or other services.
- Profile information, such as your username and password and any account preferences for the Services.
- Qualifications, work, and professional experience, such as any credentials you upload or share with other parties whilst using the Services or information provided as part of employment applications.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us or other parties whilst using the Services, e.g. via in-application messaging.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Services and interact with us, including information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Services.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our products, activities, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
Information we obtain from other third parties. We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources, such as other users of the Services (for example, if a contact of yours issues you an invite by sharing your email or mobile number), publicly-available sources, and data providers.
Cookies and Other Information Collected by Automated Means. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and activity occurring on or through the Services. The information that may be collected automatically includes your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model; device identifier; browser type; screen resolution; IP address; the website you visited before browsing to our website; general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and information about your use of and actions on the Services, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access. Our service providers and business partners may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites and mobile applications.